Today I just feel great. It's gorgeous outside and the sun is warming my happy chemicals. Isaak and I have been playing games this afternoon and also it just so happens to be my favorite day of the week. It's
Friday. Friday has always been my most loved day of the week. Friday means that the entire weekend is ahead of me. I have all day today to enjoy the weekend and then tonight I can sit and think about how it's Friday night. It just makes me so happy. By tomorrow morning it's just not quite as good because the weekend has begun and will quickly disappear. Before long it will be Sunday night and I'll be thinking about Monday. I blame my negative emotions toward Monday on society and all the negative thoughts it has taught me. On Facebook recently Kjel posted some statement of wondering why Monday can't be Friday. I must say that if Monday was Friday then Friday wouldn't be as good as it is.
The main reason I'm on again today posting is because Isaak has delighted me with his latest artwork. He's a budding artist. If you'd like one of his originals, please let me know. I'm sure we can arrange a time for you to meet. Truly he makes a mommy proud.
