Sunday, October 04, 2009

sunday smiles

I smiled when Isaak and I had this conversation:
Isaak: I know how to spell Gym.
Me: You do?
Isaak: Yes, P.E.

I smiled when Anthony found me early one morning and was insistent that he had a mustache. Upon further examination there is some fuzz starting to make it's way out.

I smiled when Nic started Scouts. He's excited to be a scout.

Clayton brought me smiles when he asked me to go running with him. I guess I do have a running partner out here. Next Saturday we're going to pound some pavement together.

I smiled when I realized that my body is getting stronger. Hooray for strong bodies.

More smiles when Isaak brought this home. Those of you who know our address know there is something wrong with this picture.







I smiled when Isaak told Kjel he knew when his shirt was born... 2002.

Smiles as I spent the week staring at Matthias. He has found his tongue and loves to stick it out and lick his lips. I can't help but smile every time he sticks his tongue out at me.

Smiles this week because Isaak has a wiggle tooth.

Smiles because Kjel turned OLDer.

I smiled because yesterday I listened to the prophet and apostles and my spirit was lifted.