Is it really Friday? I can't believe I've gone an entire week without scripture study. Where did the time go? Although I had a weak week (because i didn't study scriptures) i will post that prayer in the middle of the night will ease the soul.
Back in Riverton I would kneel in prayer in my closet. Literally in my closet. I loved the privacy and sanctuary where little bodies couldn't find me as soon. I have yet to pray in my closet in Kenosha. I have found myself praying in the dark night though. I do this game with sleep. My body needs it, seriously needs it but sometimes my mind refuses to succumb. Last night I found myself awake in bed thinking. Not the thinking that is my OCD thinking but just thinking. I kept pushing out the thought to get up and head downstairs to read my scriptures. After all it was 1AM. I couldn't keep the thought quiet so I knelt beside my bed and offered a silent prayer in my heart. No, I didn't pray that the Lord would stop prompting me to read the scriptures at such a ridiculous hour. Other things were much more important.
After prayer I covered my body with blankets and wondered. I love to wonder. I could sit alone for hours and just wonder stuff.
This week I will work to have it be strong not weak.