Friday, May 07, 2010

people we love

Last night I fell asleep thinking about people I love. Prior to sleep I spent a good moment on my knees praying. Many of you were mentioned in my prayers. Being far from you leaves my hands tied and unable to help. I so desperately want to wrap my arms around you and hold you tight, or bring you a meal, or snuggle up next to you in your hospital bed and let you cry. I'd like to clean your house or take your kids to school so you can rest. Somehow I could do something. I pray.
The thought just came to mind that pray is so much better than anything I could ever do for you because duh!! Heavenly Father knows what you need and He's all powerful and He's really the best at this anyway!

One last thought that has no bearing or connection. I couldn't find a scripture yesterday and I BADLY needed to. When I got home I got online and searched.
One of my favorite scriptures EVER Alma 32:27