Thursday, June 17, 2010

More flags more FUN

Yesterday was a wonderful day. We spent 8 hours at Six Flags. My only regret is that we didn't spend more time there. Next year when we use our free passes we will get there when the park opens and stay until it closes. SO MUCH FUN!! Here's the run down.


Clayton is not an amusement park kid! He does have a few rides though that are a must if you're going to have fun. He loves the stuff that stays close to the ground and spins you in circles. He also loves the rides when you get wet. It was required that we do the water ride but it took us until late in the evening to get it done. No worries because Clayton will brave the cold and wet.





Anthony conquered fear and rode on as many stomach spewers as possible. He even conquered SUPERMAN, the ride. Anthony loved teasing gravity. I don't have pics because I was with other kids keeping them entertained but here is a vid of how the ride loads and here is a vid of the ride. Next year I'm sure he'll be standing in even MORE lines!




Nic pushed his limits right at the beginning when he rode the Observation Tower. He was terrified of being SO high in the sky but afterward could be seen shaking his thang because he was the coolest bomb diggity. He later went on and triumphed through some coasters!







Isaak has a way of taking life and thundering through. He just might have my all or nothing personality. He gave Six Flags his all! TOO MUCH FUN! I've watched this video multiple times and I must give this disclaimer. He begged me to go on this ride. He was all set until we got ready to load and then he freaked out. I never once "forced" him to do the ride. I may have "forced" him a couple times. Don't worry I'll be apologizing to him for me being so mean.

!

Matthias played his usual roll, along for the ride. He did it will his usual all's cool attitude. I'm SO glad we took him.





It was a wonderful day!! Thanks to Six Flags for reading passes and that Nic won a pass at the science fair. Cost for the day $20 total! Booyah! Oh yeah I also stopped on the way home at 10PM and bought .49 cent ice cream cones at McD's.