Guess what I bought yesterday afternoon? A camera cord. I decided it was time to make the purchase. I'd done some looking and some waiting for it to show up and no luck so I purchased.
Guess what I found yesterday night? My camera cord. I knew as soon I as I bought one I'd find the kidnapped cord. So as soon as my new one arrives I'll be the proud owner of two camera cords. Oh the bliss. I'd return it but I bought it off ebay and well it doesn't look so good on your record when you make returns due to your own stupidity.
And now for a few pictures and vids of our holiday and happenings.
Christmas Eve we had the missionaries and this absolutely wonderful couple over from our ward. Together we acted out the Nativity. Matthias made for the cutest shepherd EVER. I would totally follow him anywhere.
Nic was a lamb.
I don't have any other pictures because I was Mary and was busy taking care of a newborn. At least that's my excuse.
Later that evening the boys unwrapped their Christmas pj's which I never stood them up together and took a picture of them in them. Oh well.
Here is the vid of the excitement of a Wii.
Matthias has learned a new trick and although we keep trying to catch it on video it alludes us. We've worked really hard with him on animal sounds because doc wants him to sound like an animal. Here's a vid of him not making the sound. I added this vid because I'm certain his Grandma's and Grandpa's will love watching him in all his glory and energy.
And while I was waiting for the video to upload I tried again to get the animal sound and.... without further ado I present Matthias starring as an elephant.

