Three days off school with my kiddo's at home... SMILE! Two day weekend with kiddo's... SMILE! Sending boys back to school on Monday... SMILE! (I'm human)
Friday date night with Kjel is a smile. We were gone an entire hour. Who knew that after 15 years together the flame would be burning so bright.
I smiled when I paid $7 for two LARGE containers of Tide laundry detergent. It should have cost me $30 but I played my coupons and cards just right and boom, savings.
Smiles for neighbors everywhere helping each other dig out. I love seeing kindness.
The bird nest absolutely making it through the storm is a smile. I'm still holding out that a sweet mama bird will take up residence this spring.
My adopted sister's acting debut. I finally got to see the movie she's in. She should consider quitting her day job. I've never seen a more believable wedding guest. SMILE!
Smiles for this storm that reminded me I need to be prepared. I've had partial 72 hour kits for years. I will complete the kits this month.