Smiles when I saw my neighbor playing catch with his teenage daughter. I love seeing families together. I love my neighbors!
I smiled when I completed my Youth Protection Training. I love that the BSA requires this training! I smiled again when I printed off the certificate to turn in and saw this statement. Hilarious!
I smiled big smiles when I saw this onesie at Target. Seriously, I need a baby just so I can buy this cutie.
I smiled when I found these slingshots. I did some babysitting for my sister while her and her husband when to Cozumel. She returned the favor by bringing my boys back weapons. Gotta love her for that!
I know we tell our kids to chew with their mouths shut, but you can't tell me this little guy's mouth full of food isn't a smile!
I smiled several times this week as I used my stroller. I love that we've had weather nice enough for some outside time! I smile everytime I see this hanging off my stroller. This stroller was delivered to me in person and I love the reminder!
This kid was so excited for the scout campout on Friday that he spent several days sleeping in this "lean to." Smiles that he couldn't wait to camp!
Smiles for sunkissed faces and days spent outside playing!
I smiled when the boys returned home from their campout and smelled of camp fire. I just love that smell.
I'm eager to get some good campfire scent on me this summer.
I loved seeing these dishes on my countertop and had to smile.
Smiles for selling several hundred dollars worth of soda can bows. Nic and his friend Benton now have enough money for science camp.I still have a bag of bows but I'm hoping we can take care of those at my neighborhood yard sale.
I smiled when Isaak asked me to take a walk with him this afternoon. The last two Sunday's he has requested we take a walk. I like the time we spend together. This Sunday Nic joined us. Super fun to have time with two of my boys.
I smile everytime I see a red cardinal. Love that bird because when we start seeing cardinals it means summer is on its way.
Breakfast in bed this morning, delicious cranberry pancakes, with all my kiddo's around me is absolutely a smile. Where would I be without those cuties?
I smiled big smiles the entire time I was in primary. I love those primary kids! LOVE THEM! There's no better place to spend Mother's Day then with great kids.





