Sunday, January 29, 2012

a quick glimpse at January

Isaak was rocking the gridiron and ended up busting a vessel in his eye. Seriously looked awesome. He was embarrased so he walked around with one eye closed and his head tilted to the side. He was hoping nobody would notice. I'm sure it didn't draw any attention. A few older boys in the ward did catch a glimpse of his eye and then raved about how cool his injury was. After that he held his head high and showed everyone.

 Love when I catch them being nice to each other.

I think Matthias was having fun but he just realized that with his big bro's in the way he's stuck in there.

I think I know why our fish keep dying! Check out the bottom right of the tank... serious car accident.

I made this. I'm hoping I can sell a few. I really want the family to make a trip to Virginia and Washington DC this year. I'm itching for seeing my sister at her house and want to show my boys the capital. I've never been to DC but I'm certain we'll have a great time.


I think we might have too many kids.... I saw this sign on the younger boys bedroom and laughed that the only people allowed in their room is, well everyone in the house. It wasn't until I had walked away and had some time to think that I realized one kid is missing off the list. I know they intentionally left him off. I must say, if I can't keep track of how many kids I have, I must have too many.


Anthony is now sporting contacts! I have no pics at this point but he looks just like this, only without glasses.

Cleaned this bedroom yesterday. I think they must work better with a few messes.

Tomorrow, Clayton starts High School. I don't really have a lot to say about that right now except he is EXCITED and nervous. On Friday we packed up all his K12 gear and shipped it back.

This book was sitting on the table. I thought the heading fit the mood. He's ready for moving along but his momma's feeling a little... less so.

Saying goodbye to his laptop.

Best place to put stickers would be on your brothers face. As if Matthias could look any cuter?

Learned a lot this week. Kjel's been out of town. We've accomplished a lot but we also got to do some hard times while he was gone. It's good for me to learn these lessons. I've missed him in my arms. I've enjoyed the kids in my bed and the many projects I've completed. I've missed our long chats about Kjel's day at work and the silly things the boys did. I've enjoyed being the one making all the rules... bit of a power trip. I've missed having someone who likes ALL my meals... even if Kjel doesn't really like them he eats them without telling me its nasty! Glad you'll be home in a few hours... or so.