Monday, May 06, 2013

updated

The boys do their own laundry but occasionally I'll step up and be a decent mom and do a few of their items. This week I washed all the winter coats. I had to smile because as I took Anthony's coat from the washing machine there were Lego's left behind. Every single time I wash something of Anthony's I end up with Lego's in my machine. This kid loves Lego's.

Spending the day in your pj's lends itself to snuggling in bed and reading. It's fun to watch this guy "read" stories to himself.


We're starting to see some sun around these parts. Sun means time outside. I watched these to running with sticks and playing swords and I just felt happy all over. Anthony is such an awesome big brother.

Look at all these beautiful dandelions. I was so happy to see these.

Loved that this kiddo got to participate in the sumo-bot robotics competition. Check out that cool t-shirt.

Anna fits in her Packers shirt. She's such a cute fan.

This kid is just plain silly. I love that Nic knows how to have fun.

We are hoping to turn her into a nerd, just like her brothers.

I finally hung some pictures on Anna's wall. I'm not a decorator. I have no vision whatsoever. I do know that you're not supposed to decorate in even amounts but I didn't want to leave any of this out and I didn't have anything else to add so....

Isaak and Kjel spent most of Saturday morning chopping down dead trees in our yard. They worked hard and in the next few weeks will be doing some tilling and planting some grass seed. Since the grumpy neighbor behind us moved we can do whatever we want with the yard and not have to listen to him complain or take it out on the kids. It's going to be a busy spring for yard work.