We recently returned from an amazing vacation to Virginia. I'm without many of the pictures because I left my camera at my sisters home. No worries, I get to see her in Utah in just a few days. At that time I'll dump pictures somewhere and then eventually add them to the blog with all the happy descriptions. I do have a few pictures from one of the cameras I took and remembered to bring home with us.
Our trip consisted of A LOT of driving and A TON MORE fun! Our first stop besides a hotel was Monticello to see Thomas Jefferson's home. We then piled back into the van and drove to my sisters home. Being with the Livesay's was beyond magic. I can't even describe how wonderful it was. While we were with them we rode a ferry, saw the Battleship Wisconsin and spent time in the Nauticus museum, the little's checked out an amazing children's museum filled with trains, we went to The Tides baseball game, did a visit to Williamsburg and Jamestown. We also met up with our friends the Smiths! With the Smiths we roasted hot dogs and s'mores. The Livesay's, the Smith, and us met up at Virginia Beach for a gorgeous day of fun in the ocean. When we left town we headed to Mt. Vernon and then our final stop was Gettysburg. We were gone for 11 days. Over the next few posts I'll share our fun and follies!