Spring Break was last week and we spent it just relaxing at home. The two oldest had a good amount of school work and we all just mostly wanted to be lazy. So we stayed in our jammies way too long each day and we played outside and watched too many hours of Doctor Who and various Matthias shows. It was perfect. We're all going to miss it tomorrow morning. There's A LOT to do the next few weeks before school gets out. Baseball starts for Nic. Isaak finishes up basketball. Clayton has Skills USA and SumoBot competitions. He's also got 2 AP tests to conquer and a summer job to find. Clayton and Anthony will have a lot of school work the next few weeks. And then finals. Isaak and Thias get to do some summer school for about a month. So much fun to be enjoyed and then we'll have a baby join us and we'll try to relax in August while Isaak does football and Anthony takes Driver's Ed. It's going to fly by and I'm hardly going to have time to digest the moments.
Here's a few pictures from our break.
Matthias found the first dandelion of the season. See it with all its strength growing when death is all around. Go Dandelion Grow!
First bloody nose of the season! Got hit in the face with a ball. Love that he was outside playing and having a great time. Fingers crossed for some broken bones this summer. The sign of a good mom.
Riding bikes and pushing strollers. That's what we did with our Spring Break.
What's better than Play Doh?
Yup, Play Doh in your undie bundies.
We went to the library and I was looking up some books on the computer. While I was on the computer Matthias was busy at work.He wrote his name. This now hangs in my kitchen. So cute
Thias also has a new phrase. When he accidentally does something he'll say, "It was an assident." This is way too funny for me. I'm glad he's picked this one up because he now pronounces "hill" better and I no longer get to giggle about "big hells and little hells."
Look at that --- I see growing!
Found a double jogging stroller at a great price. Picked it up from a yard sale and we've already put some miles on that baby. Matthias loves to help push.
These two just look cute together.
And he's ready to get out and push.
Look at all that growth. I've got tomato's and cucumbers and snap peas and all kinds of goodness starting to grow.
Yesterday, I met with my Midwife and her assistants. I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful this experience is. At the end of my appointment I hugged each one of these beautiful women and thanked them. I'm now close enough that my appointments happen every two weeks. I can hardly believe I'm to that point.









