He's growing. It's fun to watch him become aware of the world.
Matthias made me a sandwhich for my lunch. I didn't actually eat the jelly and cheese sandwich but I couldn't throw it in the garbage; waste not want not! Later that day Nic consmed it and said Matthias has a special gift. Guess the sandwhich was either not too bad or not too good? I just hand to have a picture of the sammy though because I thought it was so super sweet of him to think of me.
On a walk Matthias discoverd that if he held a stick to the side wheel of the stroller he would hear a funny sound. He played with the stick and wheel all the way home. Anna even, spent a little time trying to see what he was up to.
Matthias rode his bike while I walked with the kids. I loved that he was aiming to run over the leaves. He was enamored with the crunchy sound. I was enamored with him.
Nic is some rank in Boy scouting and he has earned a few merit badges. He's an eager scout. I'm glad for the skills he's learning.
Sometimes he just doesn't want to take a walk. As it gets cooler he's winning the fight more often but on this particular day I told him to hunker down.
I find some days I'm super productive. At the library, I did this puzzle. All by myself. Yup! I'm pretty killer.
And one more picture of my cutie. He justs a fun little guy.
Okay, this is the last one for this post.
My mom sent me this picture/quote. I like to think of this in two ways. When I read, rich or poor, I think of myself and I also think of the person I should be caring for. So, whether I'm rich or poor and whether they're rich or poor, I should do what I can.







