Thursday, October 23, 2014

life as we know it

If you're going to vandalize you should consider writing someone else's name. I guess a five-year-old wouldn't know this. He does now.

Sally and Charlie Brown. Snoopy was also there but I didn't get a good pic. We'll pose them cute on Halloween and get a really nice picture or at least try.


He found his arms and he loves to stare at them and watch them move.

Put this shirt on him. It's from my nieces and sister. I love thinking about those awesome girls!

The Seahawks are headed to the championship! Woke up and saw that Isaak was definitely excited about the teams latest win. Looking forward to cheering for him. Win or lose it's going to be an awesome game.

This morning I went back to bed. I'm just so tired. I've laid on plenty of guilt about how I should be stronger and more capable. I've written down my feelings of inadequacy. Today I bribed Anna with M&M's and a continuous reel of Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood. I slept for almost two hours. Two blessed hours and I'd say my outlook has greatly improved.  I know that Mom's of big families are supposed to be awesome and come off as super cool. I think they must be lying. I'm just super tired. I have so much to learn. First, some more sleep though.



 She's chilling on Dad's side of the bed which is now covered in chocolate. I'd wash it but I need more sleep. Guess Kjel is going to have sweet dreams tonight.