Friday, April 10, 2015

etcetera

I love to see this little girl snuggled in her jammies

Some days the sun shines and we get a little warmth so we make time outside and soak it up.



We are blessed with many hand-me-down clothes. Anna found this dress (2 sizes too big) in a bag given to us and spent and entire 24 hours wearing it. She also included an occasional spin around.

A few days later we were given some more wonderful hand-me-downs. Anna found this swimsuit and shorts and hat. All slightly larger than her current size. She couldn't keep the shorts from falling down so they disappeared quick but the swimsuit was another 24 hour adventure. 

We egg hunted. I didn't hide eggs for the older kiddo's only for the little ones. And it looks like the only picture I have of Matthias is the second one with most of him not actually pictured. It was very cold so we hunted fast.



Later that day two of my awesome men went outside and worked on chopping out our forest of dead. We've been working on this back area since we moved here. It's been a large job. Our goal is to actually finish it up this year. fingers crossed.

My Dad made us this wonderful toy. When I was a child I spent hours sending marbles down the track. It's priceless to me and if the house goes up in flames I'll be bringing this out with us. 





These two decided that over Spring Break they were going to do a sleepover. They already share a room so why not share a bed too? This first picture is of them promising me they'll go to sleep.


Here they are seconds later. I giggled and left the room. It's Spring Break, who cares?




Before I settled into bed I checked back in and they had called it quits for the night. At night when I tuck Matthias in bed he tells me to pray and ask Heavenly Father to help him keep his eyes open all night long. I happily oblige. I like to keep prayers real so we pray about all kinds of stuff that some might find silly. 

There was a warm day and we played at the park.

Markus LOVES the swings!


 Anna did her hair and also used a hairband as a necklace. She's got style!

I have so many thoughts swirling through my head but no time right now to put out there. I've read some wonderful books (non-fiction) and am taking another Coursera class online. This was is about Psychology. I've decided that when I grow up I want to be a student. I want to learn and learn and learn.