Friday, September 26, 2008

the honest truth

Sometimes in life we get stuck. Or at least it feels like we're stuck. A few months back Kjel gave me a blessing. It is wonderful to have the priesthood in my home. In the blessing the Lord shared with me that there would be difficult times ahead but to be cheerful. Be cheerful. I take this seriously. Being cheerful is something I love to do and hate myself for not consistently being. Kjel leaves soon. He will make his trek to our new location. Remember the cheerful. I can see the Lord's hand in so much that is happening around us. I know of his blessings. Being cheerful will not be as simple in the times ahead. I am trying to live in this moment and be thankful that the kids get to stay at their super school for the time being. I get to be around my family and friends. Kjel gets to have this great adventure and experience.