Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Inevitable

It's been just over a month since Kjel found out about receiving a promotion at work. This opportunity means lots of changes for our family. We will be moving to Wisconsin. It's a good thing with lots of sad things. The pro is that I have known, since long before Kjel found out he was given the position, that we would be moving. I didn't know the logistics of the event I just knew that we were going to move. I guess that's why walking away from everything I love is difficult but knowing that we are absolutely supposed to makes it livable.
Yesterday Kjel found out that work is expecting that he appear on October 6th. That's less than a month away. I'm sure you already figured that out. I don't really know what this means. I get that he has to be in Chicago on the 6th but I don't know what the plans are.
I decided to read scriptures and look for that answer. Funny enough I came across Joseph Smith History and read what he had read from James. "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God" I do realize that I'm not in the same position as Joseph Smith, nor do generations of the world depend upon me gaining wisdom. I do think there is an application here though because the scripture doesn't say If you Joseph lack wisdom ask of God. I was scanning further past that and came to the part where Joseph decides to ask of God. It talks about how he prepares himself to hear. I'm kind of lazy and the preparing myself takes time. I've obviously got some prepping to do. I better not waste my time online anymore today.