Thursday, October 02, 2008

the past


Kjel left this morning. We've been doing really well. I shed not one single tear or multiple tears today. Last night I was sad but today I'm ready to get to work. The kids were upset but they made it through the school day like champions. I called Kjel mid morning. He had made it all the way to Wyoming??? I can't remember but he was no longer in Utah. He was VERY sad. I think this will be more difficult for he than me. I can however, at anytime have that comment stricken from the record. After all it's only day one. This evening Kjel will be staying in Nebraska somewhere. I'd give you details but honestly, it's Nebraska, does it matter?? I spoke with him early this evening and he was settled in some motel ready for bed. He has a long drive tomorrow and then a quick one on Saturday.
Thanks for all your prayers I'm sure that's what is keeping me a float! Thanks to everyone that was able to make it over for Kjel's birthday Sunday evening. It was wonderful for us to spend some time with family. I got so busy chatting with everyone that I didn't get pictures of everyone. Sorry if you don't find your face in the picts.