Wednesday, October 01, 2008
i shouldn't really be posting this
The reality is starting to sink in. Kjel leaves in less than 24 hours. First thing tomorrow morning he starts his trek to Chicago. I've been told to be cheerful so I will live up to my responsibility. There are many blessings in this so cheerful I am. The emotions are starting to stir inside me. I'm not sure that it's because Kjel is going. I really can handle this. I love being me and the kids so we'll get by. I'll miss sleeping with him but I've found a few other willing boys to take his place. I think the emotions are wrapped in the reality hitting the fan and exploding into pieces. I'm leaving. My family is really going to leave. I must say that I will sob like a baby when we pull out. is this for real?