Tuesday, October 21, 2008
under contract
Kjel has our home in Wisconsin under contract. The moving van will be at our Utah house on the 30th of this month and reach our Wisconsin house around the 6th of November. Kjel will likely fly out to help us travel to Wisconsin sometime that next week. Lots of changes. Thanks for your prayers, please continue. We need them to get us through this last stretch. The boys are having a rough time without dad. Isaak spent a long time crying for daddy last night. Thanks to Jon (Isaak called him) he was finally able to settle down and rest. Anthony is just ticked at the world, be careful if you end up having to cross his path. Clayton seems oblivious but is angry with me because I seem to be harping on him. I really need a second opinion with him or he is certain it's my problem not his. And Nic is just snuggly. He seems the least affected but also has his days when daddy's absence seems too much. I'm hanging in there. I miss sleeping with Kjel and I miss seeing his face. I am grateful that our time apart is short. I am thankful that I know he is safe and I know he loves us.