Tuesday, February 03, 2009

betwixt and between, center, centermost, central, equidistant, intermediate, medial, median, mid, middlemost, midway

Can you guess what today is?
It's the middle.
I'm at the center of this journey.
I'm midway between the beginning and the end.
Today I woke to find myself equidistant from when I started this journey.

20 weeks down 20 weeks to go.

A few days ago Kjel said you're almost halfway there. He finished the sentance with now you've just got to get down the other side. I laughed and let him know that for me the first 20 weeks is down hill, it's the last 20 weeks that is the climb up.

When I was training with Adi for our marathon we ran a lot of hills. (she seemed to like hills, SICK person) Our motto became what goes down must come up!

On Friday I have the ultrasound. I'll make sure it's obvious what we find out.