I'm been spending every second with my sister so I haven't looked at my blog in days. I'm on today only to give a quick update (kat's in the shower).
Today was a doc appointment. He confirmed that yes I'm having a boy and yes the boy is healthy. He laughed in surprise (I'm still doing the same) that we'd be having another boy. I told him that if I want a girl I'll have to get another husband. Kjel and I both think that's funny. I heard baby's heartbeat and I saw the scale climb. I got accurate weight information from Doc and it seems I've put on 15 lbs. since they started weighing me. I was about 12 weeks along when they started weighing me so in 9 weeks I've put 15 lbs. on. He says that if I put the standard one pound on per week from here on out I'll have only gained 35lbs. I told him to not count on it, I'm not about being standard or average! I will go above and beyond expectations.
After my sis flies out tomorrow and I pick up the house and clean everything I've ignored I'll be back on to post all the super things I've been up to this week. I've been working on Step 4 in my mind and have some interesting thoughts. Hopefully next week I can get that up!