Wednesday, February 18, 2009

top that!

So it's my birthday. Hooray for a wonderful day. I wanted to run down a list of gifts I've been given just for the sake of tracking memories.

Kjel-- trip to the Nauvoo temple this Friday with some ladies in our ward
Clayton -- he's offered up his great knowledge of Black History to wow and impress me
Anthony -- said Happy Birthday
Nic -- wanted to make me a cake because he really wants to eat cake today.
Isaak -- brought me these gifts
A library book, army guy and half a Lego plane.

Phone calls, cards and e-mails from friends and family.

I'll be treating myself to Pizza from Rosatti's and at some point today cookies and cream ice cream.

I must say that all of these gifts were just amazing but my brother and his wife really went out of their way to make me feel special. They presented me with a niece. Marie Vail Hansen was born this morning. As soon as I have pictures I'll be posting them. Congrats Wyatt and Anita!!!

Check out my bucket list on the side. I really should have done this when I was 30 but was working on other things. In honor of getting older I'm starting to put together a list of things I want to do.