I've spent some time this week smiling. It feels wonderful. As the week was happening I realized that my life is filled with things to smile about. Today I though I'd post pictures of things that brought me smiles. I may do this every week but I hate to commit because then when I fail I'll feel guilty so let's just say that this Sunday I've got smiles.
Hut that Isaak made

When asked to put the chairs away so we could eat dinner he put one chair away and suggested that we could take turns eating.

Nic lost a tooth. It was a little wiggly but he worked hard on this one so that he could get money from the tooth fairy. The money was used to purchase items from the school store.

Kjel and Isaak snuggling. I love to find them together loving each other.

My growing belly. I love every single stretch mark and every single ounce I've gained. As of today I only have 100 days to go.

My clean shower. The last time I cleaned the house was when my sister was coming, oh wait I'm not even sure I cleaned it then??

Milo's room that is currently being used as a Lego warehouse.
I love peaking in and wishing I'd never opened the door.
The door does, however, have to be opened occasionally to air the smell out.

Anthony's violin and stand. He has started Orchestra with the school. I wish we had never taken a break but I really had to step away from extra curricular so that I could heal.
Every time I walk pass his instrument I smile and feel so happy.

My beautiful niece Marie that was born on my birthday.
I think she's smiling because she knows it was such a special day. Either that or gas.
I can't wait to hold her in my arms.