Friday, April 24, 2009

FFS and word verification

Does anyone else out there wish they could qualify for the little wheel chair guy, during word verification? I do and I've tried. I know Google is smart and knows they think I don't qualify because every time I click on little wheel chair guy the internet freezes and I have to close all my browsers and re-start.
At first I was certain that it was my mind that was going. I must no longer be able to recognize the alphabet. This was initially concerning because I've taught 3 children the ABC's (should be 4 kids but I've slacked, all you may now enjoy your moment of feeling like a super mom). I've taught them everything I know about the curves and lines that make letters. Could I truly have led them astray? No! I've been watching close the last few times I was required to enter letters. I know those letters, those are letters that I work with nearly every day.
The conclusion I have come to is FFS, Fat Finger Syndrome. I've chatted with Adi about the matter and since the discussion the problem has become worse. Usually when I complain things get better, not this time.
One day Google will recognize that I DO qualify for little wheel chair guy. One day they will understand that people with FFS are still people and should be included in special considerations made so as to improve their quality of life.
This day I will hold my head high and my hands behind my back as I suffer from FFS.