This morning Kjel and the boys headed outside to clear more of the death in the backyard. I watched for some time because I'm really not of much help. You know it's a bad sign when nature starts to mock you. Each time the ducks fly into our yard they intentionally quack at me and then turn around and run away just so I can get a good look at their waddle. As if their waddle is SO much better than mine. I live around a bunch of show offs; people bending, ducks waddling, people fitting in their clothes... SHUT UP! Oh, that's right, I was talking about Kjel and the boys, not me, oops. So the boys spent the morning outside gathering the vines, sticks, rotted wood and then taking it to the yard waste facility and dumping it. It took several trips, partly because they were using the van and partly because there's a lot that's got to go. Here are some picts of my cuties. You can see that I did in the end step outside. I realized that the tarp kept blowing away and although I could not do much else of value I can be used as a paper weight to hold stuff down. I did a great job! Scratch the pictures, I just downloaded them and scarred (yes scar, not scare) myself. I'm going to leave these suckers off the page. Sorry, no pictures!
So this afternoon we went to the art center downtown. One of Clayton's works was chosen to be placed on display. It was fun to see him quickly move through the museum to see his art. I kind of thought we'd walk through all the rooms and see all the exhibits. Silly me, we went only to see Clayton's. He soon found it and proud as a peacock pointed it out to all of us. I will include these pictures because Clayton isn't scary, he's just cute. No scars from looking at these:

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend as much as I. On Monday I'll be putting together a task force to help me deflate my ankles. Any willing parties may apply in person, please be prepared to massage, rub and otherwise repair the damage. By the way you must be able to lift 200lbs or you need not apply. Thanks!