Sunday, April 19, 2009

sunday smiles sans snapshots

So I'm too lazy to add any picts this week. I'll be bulleting the smiles that came my way.
  • The sound of the garage opening Saturday evening, announcing Kjel's arrival home from the scout overnighter.
  • The red line on my right arm from spending an afternoon in the sunshine reading a book.
  • The boys playing with friends in our backyard.
  • Finding a card from my VT partner letting me know she had taken care of VT last May and that I didn't need to worry about it. It made me smile the first time I got it and when I found it in a box this week I smiled again. There are angels among us.
  • The pile of dishes in the sink that I finally took care of.
  • Eating a bowl of cereal at 1AM because everyone is asleep in my bed and Kjel is camping with the scouts. (I'm free to do what I want any old time)
  • Finding out my friend Treasure uses WebMD to self diagnose and has had the same miraculous healings as I.
  • Chatting with my mom on the phone for WAY to long about nothing special but everything wonderful or should I say real.
  • Hearing Kjel get excited because we have bunnies in the backyard.
  • Bunnies in the backyard eating out of Isaak's squirrel feeder.
  • Finding a car seat, bouncy chair thing and a front pack baby carrier at a garage sale. Now we only need a mattress, oh and maybe a couple of diapers.
  • I smiled all week long as I basked in the joy of cotton stretching. Hooray for materials with give.