Last night it was stormy and somehow the weather made it's way into my sleep. Sometimes changes in pressure can induce labor. My first dream of the night involved just that. How exciting to deliver my son. The process was wonderful and worth every minute of the last night months. I awoke this morning to the realization that it was a dream and that although the weather was indeed stormy the baby is also still nestled safe inside. I do think he's making his way out though because with each step I think I can feel his head working it's way to the floor. After dropping the kids off at school this morning the thought entered my head that baby may possibly weigh so much that delivery won't be necessary; he'll just fall out!
Dream two was truly logical and just fun. Adi had decided to run another marathon. I was so excited for her I told here I'd do it with her. Well, considering my current condition we had to come up with a way to make that possible. Our genius brains worked together and we created a bed that worked like a car (I'm guessing Peter helped with the engineering). We laid on our backs and as the bed moved we put our feet in the air and made running motions. We made it through the entire race.
Gotta love a good nights rest!!