I'm on bed rest for the next little while. This is tricky because I feel SO good mentally that I just sit on the couch and wonder why I'm not up and running about.
My mom changed her flight and she's due to arrive here any minute. Thanks to her, the expensive of changing a flight and additional time she's giving to me, the guilt of me feeling like a putz has me actually following through with the doctors orders.
Am I disappointed? NO. I'm spoiled!!
- I get my mommy early.
- My kids are ecstatic that I put my feet on the blog and their grandma was so concerned she decided to come early.
- I get to have a baby. Is there a bad side to this?
Gotta go, I've got to get my butt back to the couch. I can't risk getting caught and in trouble with my mom!