Wednesday, June 10, 2009

oh the guilt

It's running too thick!!

My mom did not arrive early because people in Wisconsin suck!!
My mom came early because someone from Utah sucks (for clarification it's not her. I may have been too broad on who the loser is..... let me spell it out... M E)!

So much to teach myself, so much to learn!
I'm one of those kinds of people that doesn't even realize when I need help. I've felt SO good mentally that honestly I had no idea anything was wrong. My body hurt, but for real everyone's body hurts when it's filled with a child!

I've had offers galore, including many offers from those of you that have posted. I've had people take Isaak. I've had people stop me, e-mail me, call me and make offers of all sorts. I'm just clueless, I don't know what's good for me.

Adi, maybe you could post about what a loser I am so the people here can stop stressing out.

Let's just chalk this moment up to it's not you, it's me! I'll spend some time thinking about working on figuring out what I need. It's just one of those processes.