So I've done it! I've booked a flight to Utah to show off my baby. I held my breath while I entered the payment information but I feel good about this purchase and can't wait to SEE my family and friends.
I will be stopping to see NPA, and my grandpa's, and my cousin Stacie, and my little nieces; Loryn, Carisa Joy and Marie (we've never met but I know I'll love you and you'll get use to me), and my nephews that are WAY too grown up, and my brother, and his wonderful wife, and grandma Martha, and grandma and grandpa Hansen, and Sister Jill, and Jacqueline, and girlfriends that I should have never left, and my sister Adi who I'll be road tripping with to St. George, and Aunts, and Uncles and anyone that would like a quick drop by. I think this vacation will leave me exhausted and it better or I'll feel jipped and wonder if I got my money's worth.
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!