This week we've been smiling each day when mom finally got out of bed.
I smiled when we were watching a train pass and each car was stamped with the word Norfolk. That's close to where my sister lives and I just smiled as I thought about my sister.
Happy smiles from me when Isaak's primary teacher sent him a letter in the mail. She was sending on the handout from class. He was ecstatic and I was touched that someone had thought of him. Thanks Sis. Z!
I smiled when Clayton came up with the nickname for Matthias. Baby blew out a diaper and Clayton decided his nickname should be Boomer, because he explodes. It has stuck and boomer is happy with it (he hasn't said he isn't so we assume he is.)
I smiled on Saturday as I watched the missionaries play soccer in their white shirts, dress pants and ties.
I smiled on Saturday when I leaned my baby against me and it no longer hurt to have him against my chest.
Smiles going out to my husband for taking Clayton and Anthony to see Harry Potter. (shh, don't tell the younger ones but he even bought theatre treats) The boys loved Potter. I took the younger two to the park and we loved the sunshine and cool breeze.
I laughed and smiled when Isaak got mad at me for cutting his fingernails. It seems that with his new nails he can't pick his nose. Mean mom!!!
I smiled each evening as Kjel walked in the door.
I'm sure there were lots more smiles but while I started the week out feeling like a superhero I've ended the week feeling like I'm just glad that I'm somewhat present. Hooray that I'm glad to be present! It's good to want to participate.