So little Matthias and I have been trying to figure life out. The trick in this is I'm working with someone who doesn't talk and he's working with someone who needs sleep.
I've started down the trail of breast infections and plugged ducts. As always as soon as I had a question I started doing some research and thanks to the World Wide Web and a friendship from high school I now have answers. (wouldn't it have been easier if Matthias had just spoken and I had spent some time asleep?)
Several months ago through the internet I found Karin. She and I were friends in Jr and Sr High. I've missed her and thought about her a lot since school got out. She's one of those great people that you just remember. So I found her and spent some time chatting with her through Facebook and e-mail. I learned a lot as I read her blog and spent a short time reconnecting. One thing I learned is that she's a La Leche League leader.
Wednesday I jumped back into life. Anthony concert rehearsal, swim lessons for oldest three, Anthony violin concert PM. I can handle it!! By that night I could feel the pain of the day. Thursday morning I was trying to fix the prior day's events and make certain Matthias had sucked ALL milk out and that everything was good to go. This is tough to do when you have RS meeting AM, Anthony swim party, older three swim lessons. By Thursday evening I was a mess (physically, mentally, emotionally). Kjel came home sent me to my room for time out. Just before going to time out I opened the Ensign that had arrived in the mail. Page 63!! Tender Mercies for all who are in need of this article. How blessed am I!
So here we are Friday still not enough sleep and still NO talking from baby. What is his problem?? Things getting worse.
Hello, call someone who has answers. Super Karin to the rescue. By chatting with her over the phone and discussing what's going on I know now what to do from here. I know what steps need to be taken and what's going on. It seems Matthias talked to her. Silly boy!!
Hooray for people who come into our lives spend a few minutes with us and help us in ways that will forever be remembered. THANKS!
Hey Karin-- I just wanted to let you know that the next diaper I changed on Matthias had green!! Just after I told you no, he's never had green diapers. He is SO kissing up to you!