Sunday, August 23, 2009

sunday smiles with a social shipment

It's been a great week. A week I've been dreaming about for 10 months. Since I moved here.
We'll let you sit and get excited waiting for it.

On Monday the boys started making these. For Family Home Evening we spent some time continuing to make them.

I've never been able to make a card house so it just brought smiles to my face watching them accomplish such a fun task.

My baby found his thumb and started doing this:

I know many of you are saying OH NO!! But I've never had a a baby suck their thumb and it just made me smile all over!

Thursday morning my shipment of social life arrived. I drove to O'hare myself (i ROCK) and smiled and screamed as soon as I saw her!! The first picture I got was of my car seat because I was still driving when I first saw her and I was SO excited I couldn't hold the camera still. After I got out of the van and ran around to squeeze her til she popped we started loading and I got this picture....

Welcome to Kenosha ADI!!

Here is our babies getting to know each other...
We've already arranged their wedding.

This is Kjel, cute Kjel watching two babies while we did some grocery shoppping.

Hey he still has a smile on his face, it must not have been too bad!



Another (victim) willing party taking a turn with the babies.


We took the babies to JcPenney to have their pics done. Here is the one of them together.
Here are some of Matthias




Martie's will be posted on Adi's blog when she gets home!! Check it out here


It's been a magical week with SO many smiles. Donut runs, yard sales deals, Goodwill trip, late night laughs, games and great conversation. My cheeks are hurting from smiling! This evening my cheeks will be stained with tears until I remind myself that my Utah visit is in November!

Big smiles for a Big week.