What's the difference between roast beef and pea soup?
Anyone can roast beef but no one can pea soup.
Boys ARE GROSS!!
I must admit I laughed.
I also laughed Friday morning when Matthias farted so loud the bed trembled underneath him.
Wednesday night I smiled as I jumped on the trampoline. Jumping on a trampoline postpartum always has excitement. I believe you can be 30 years postpartum and the sheer jumping will take its toll. The kids were having a great time so even though part of the fun was the fact they were laughing at me, each time I jumped the tramp nearly hit the ground, I kept jumping.
While outside on Wednesday I found these in my yard:

DELICIOUS! I didn't even plant them.
On Wednesday the two oldest boys did this:


I had no idea they were strong enough to accomplish this task. Funny thing is they love it and they did such a great job.
They even started the mower on their own!!


Hooray for strong bodies.
Monday afternoon meant an excursion to our local Target store. The kids had earned some money and they were dieing to spend it. (burning a hole in the pocket)
The big smile came when Isaak after making his purchase announced to me that he had made money by shopping at Target. It seems he needs a little more direction. He believes that the change given back to him is Target's way of saying thanks for shopping, we are going to pay you for stopping in.
I smiled Friday when Isaak did finally reach around me and give me a hug. His sweet arms have obviously grown but I'm going to claim my sweet body did some shrinking.

Wednesday night for the first time I did this:

Remember I'm terrified of bathing newborns. Yes, Matthias is still a newborn (I'll be calling him that until all the baby weight comes off me) but Kjel talked me into this crazy act and it was fun!
Tuesday I cleaned the house (only the main level) and made zucchini bread. How is this possible? It was brought to me by the letter "S" for baby SWING!!

Tuesday Anthony decided he was no longer interested in collecting Pokemon cards. Big Smiles because I HATE POKEMON! I have never bought him cards. I've absolutely refused to spend money on something so pointless. He has decided he wants to sell the card collection. I humored him by posting it on a few sites. It's a little funny to me how much he thinks he can get for them but I love the process so we'll go with it.

Sunday night a beautiful storm cloud presented itself in our sky. It made me smile as I thought about how beautiful the world is.

Some women have husbands that send flowers or schedule babysitters. It's one way their dear one says, "I love you." I am blessed with a special kind of guy. He is such a show off. He doesn't send flowers (he knows I'd be ANGRY if he wasted money on flowers) and he doesn't make a point to schedule time for us to be alone. Instead his way of saying "I love you" is by teasing me. I must say I'm a sucker for being teased. I've always loved being the butt of jokes. It's how I can tell someone loves me. If you know me well enough to tease me I'll be at your beckon call forever. Friday afternoon Kjel called me from work with a smile in his voice. He had sent me an e-mail and he wanted me to read it immediately. This is what I found:

Can't you just feel the love permeate the room?