Friday, September 11, 2009

makes good use of time

Inevitably on every report card this statement with a negative mark next to it was present. I've found that "makes good use of time" could quite often still be marked negatively when assessing me.

The purpose of this post though is to inform you that yesterday my teachers would have found themselves proud because I. MADE. GOOD. USE. OF. TIME. (did I make my point?)

Yesterday morning I canned 14 jars of green beans. I don't even care if they get eaten. The process was wonderful for I spent the morning at our Bishops house with his wife and was truly edified by her presence. She has the spirit of good about her and my soul was touched and strengthened.

Okay, I'm going to make good use of time on my knees and then get up and get the earthly junk done!