for time spent picking apples with friends at a beautiful orchard and time spent BBQing with more friends that night. We actually were invited to BBQ with the friends we were picking apples with and I wanted to hit both events but Kjel knowing better helped me find a little perspective in how many hours are truly in a day and we participated in the first one planned.On Labor Day Clayton brought
to the whole family when he brought us breakfast to my bed.More
when I completed the task of canning beans and was able to listen to the lids seal. pop..pop..popWhile we were driving about on Labor Day I had more
when we drove past a dog hanging his head out the window. The dog was looking particularly smart as it had on some sort of driving goggles.More
as we saw corn field after corn field. I love corn fields. Seriously, I really do.A few months back I bought special stamps. I couldn't resist. The first time the kiddos saw them they were deeply concerned with my choice. Isaak calls them naughty stamps. Every time I use them big
show up as I think about my naughty stamps. I really want to use them on the stuff Kjel sends to church headquarters.
Isaak and I both had
on our faces when Kjel went out of his way to drive home a different more ridiculous route, simply because Issak asked.
for Anthony because he's learned to talk like Irwin from the TV show The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. This summer we rented several episodes from Netflix and the kids and adults in the house had a great time laughing as we watched.More
when I saw that Kjel had thoroughly enjoyed the apple pie I made.
You can't help but have
on your face when Clayton describes Middle School students finding friends with this statement. "It's very interesting to see students reconfiguring their friend structure this new school year." I smiled in hopes he wouldn't realize I was confused.


