I don't know what disease we created here at this fine house of ours but if you like your life I'd stay far away from us.
Clayton is still coughing and miserable. He started with the nasty Friday night. He's gone through the fever and sore throat.
Kjel is on day 2 home from work. Normally I'd say he's a wuss but seriously he's miserable. He's planning on staying home tomorrow. He started in on the fun Monday afternoon.
I've nearly lost my voice, which has proved interesting because the children who normally cannot hear me yell are picking up the frequency just fine. I seem to be on the road to recovery though and while I sound the most miserable I'm not even close.
Isaak spent 2 days home from school and is still fighting a fever this evening. He goes through spurts of way more energy than the rest of the house can handle to knocked out on the couch. He's refusing to eat today so that's always fun.
Nic just started coughing tonight. I'm not saying he's sick I'm just saying he's coughing...
So far, Anthony is fine as can be.
Last but not least our baby, Matthias is hanging in tough. No signs of illness. In every prayer we ask Heavenly Father to keep him healthy and if he does get sick to help him with recovery. So if you're hanging out on your knees and need something to add to your prayers put little baby on your list.
It's all good!!!
NO-- we have not a clue what illness we have. I refuse to make a co-pay to have a doctor do nothing more than tell me I'm sick while my money pays for his boat!