First smile is this...

This is a picture of me on the phone leaving a message for Adi about our tickets to Time Out for Women. I'm going to be in Utah soon.
I smiled this week when I picked up baby and he opened his small hand extended his fingers and placed it on my shoulder. I could feel each fingertip and just stood and enjoyed the moment.
I always call my kids monkey's but now I have proof that at least one of them really is.
Thanks Taylor family for the great Halloween costume.
I have two videos I wanted to post that make me smile. I can't post vids tonight for some blogger reason so I'll post them as soon as I can.
I smiled when Clayton spent Friday night and Saturday sick. I wasn't smiling because he was sick. I was smiling because he wanted me to help him. My 11 year old boy still wants his mommy with him when he feels miserable. Sweet enough, on Saturday he constantly thanked me for spending time with him. love that kid.
I smiled Tuesday morning as I drove and then arrived here
My first time inside the Chicago Temple. Beautiful!!
I smiled Friday when I rushed around cleaning the house. I had spent the morning working on the mess in the basement. After the finishing touches I came upon my sweet little guy who had made his own mess. He's just like the big boys, making messes as fast as I clean them up. His mess required he take a bath and he just looked so cute waiting to splash I had to smile and click this picture.

And then nothing can bring a smile on like a clean naked baby wrapped in a towel.

I smiled when I dressed Matthias is this...

It's an outfit from Lynne and each time I saw it I smiled and thought of her. He's not quite big enough for it yet but the we've moved up to the 6-9 months because the 3-6 month is cutting into his belly and it just doesn't look comfy.
This kid acting SO grown up always makes me smile.
I smiled while I chatted with my sis Katrina and she shared with me a wonderful happy moment from her week.
I smiled when I heard my sweet Carsen is feeling okay. She had tubes put in this week and I just wanted everything to be okay.
I smiled Saturday night when Nic refused to go to bed without first spending time reading. I love when my kids read.
I smiled when Anthony snuggled up next to me on the couch and we talked to Matthias together.
It seems this week I wasn't the only one smiling.



