I smiled when the passengers on the plane worked together playing suitcase Tetris and the sweet lady desperately searching for a place for her bag was, with the help of others, able to cram it in. (this pay for your bags thing means too many cheapskates, self included, are trying to get their baggage on the plane.)
I smiled when I sat in conversation last week with Grandpa's, Parents (mine and Kjels), Stacie, Jen, Sherie, Adi, Peter, cute Jones kids, Mike, Cristy, Lynne, Katie, Sis. Jill, Jacqulene, my new friend Diane, Penny, Malinda, a beautiful return missionary, Treena and Deena, my cute nieces and nephews, Wyatt, Anita and others as I traveled. What an amazing blessing it was to visit loved ones. I missed seeing SO many people I love but I caught a handful though and it was definitely worth the trip.
I smiled when I changed the roll of toilet paper at my mom's house. I felt good inside as I realized I have grown up some. As I child I never got out a new roll. I just left an empty roll for the next bathroom user. Mom, you should be proud of me because at 31 years old I now change TP rolls.
I smiled when I put lotion on my hands. Dried out skin, a blessing for Utah visitors! It was nice because I realized I was settling in just fine.
I smiled when I arrived home and the two little guys asked me what I brought for them. No welcome home, glad you're here. Just, what did you bring me. Now that's love!!
I smiled when I saw my Grandpa Cecil lead the music in sacrament meeting and then smiled again as I watched him play trumpet for a Veterans Day Celebrations. He even made the newspaper.
love you grandpa!!
I smiled as I watched my cute nieces and nephew play with this
When I was a child we constantly played with this at my grandpa's house.
I smiled when I spent time in the tire swing I spent hours in as a child. Not the exact tire but the exact location in my grandpa's yard. Couldn't help but take a moment to enjoy.
Couldn't keep from smiling as I watched Matthias on his first plane trip.
Adi and I both smiled when Martie stole Matthias' binky

This is my Grandpa's remote control. smiles, BIG SMILES.
This decorates my brothers yard and I smiled instantly the moment I saw it. Great deer.
Grandpa is famous for little sticky notes and when I saw this one I could only smile.
This is my temple that was being built in my backyard. I smiled as I spent a moment in the parking lot.
I smiled when I heard the garage open and I knew I would soon be hugging Kjel. I smiled when Kjel sent me this text message just before I got on the plane. "I just couldn't bear another night without you." He loves me, he really loves me!! SMILES








