I smiled when I heard the garage door open and knew it was Kjel coming home. Some days I just need to have him with me.
I smiled when Kjel rescued me because I had locked the keys in the van. As soon as he unlocked the van we found the keys hiding in the stroller under Matthias' butt. See, I totally didn't lock the keys in the van. (LOVE you Kjel)
I smiled when Isaak at his eye appointment kept telling the doctor he just can't see the letters. Who doesn't want to where glasses?? I mean besides everyone who where's glasses.
I smiled when talking on the phone with my mom and she ended the conversation by saying, "I'll see you tomorrow."
I smiled when I found out that my Grandpa is SO excited to see me he's been consistently trying to find out from my mom what our exact plans are on the day I am going to see him. He wants to know what time we'll be arriving and how long we'll be staying and if we'll be eating together.
I smiled when I flew over the Kennecott Copper mine and I knew exactly what part of the sky over Utah I was suspended.
I smiled when I saw my mountains. Oh yes they are mine. I can't tell you the number of memories that flood my soul when I see the mountains. Some of my greatest times in my life include those massive formations.
I smiled when the plane did not fall out of the sky and when the wheels gently touched the down. I LIVED!!
I smiled as I briskly walked through the airport. I knew someone special was picking me up and at every turn my eyes were peeled for her. Then bigger smiles when I hugged my mommy.
I smiled when I hugged my cousin in the park and wait area of the airport. She knew my afternoon was packed with visits but she knew if she was quick she could sneak in a chance to see cute baby. Her arms wrapped around me and the boogers Matthias left on her clothes will always bring me smiles.
I smiled when I hugged Martha and Bob. It's wonderful to see Kjel's family and to show our baby his grandparents.
I smiled when I saw this on the door of my school and when I saw the teachers and administrators that I love and will always love.

While I was in Kenosha, Navigator Pointe Academy received it's accreditation.
I smiled when Carter smiled at me. Want to make the world a better place? Stick Carter in the middle and everything will just fall into place.
I smiled when I saw Julia and had to pick her up and swing her around while I hugged her. I smiled when I saw Alex and Max and Cholie and Jason and Keifer. Super cute kids!
I smiled as I sat in the presence of Ramona. She is a beautiful woman who I met when we built the school together. Thinking about our time together and the strength she is lifts me. Sitting with her and chatting for a few moments lifted my spirits.
I smiled when my brother's kids ate dinner with me on Friday night. Darrel talks in sentences and Marie crawls like she's on a mission. Loryn in her refined beauty is a joy to converse with and Carisa Joy will smile at you until your heart stops beating. Martin left me aching for June when he the perfect boy will hang out with my perfect boys. Seeing my brother was a joy as I in my mind remembered all our growing up moments. And my beautiful sister
I smiled when my Dad arrived home from work. I couldn't get a hug fast enough. I often think about the day when Heavenly father will give me a hug and I'll feel his arms strengthen me and reassure me. When people who have formed my life and loved me since they met me wrap their arms around me it's gives me this little glimpse into the joy of Heavenly Father's arms around me. Dad's arms around me filled me with joy.
I smiled when I met Annie and saw my cousin and her husband. What joy to make her acquaintance.
I smiled when Friday morning early the doorbell at my mom's rang. Adi was picking me up so we could spend the weekend staying up TOO late and getting up TOO early and making sure there was not a single moment of silence or wasted air. When she dropped me back off at mom's last night I smiled because my throat was sore and my voice was shot and I knew we'd created memories that I will in the future think on and bring me more smiles.
I smiled when Martie kept stealing Matthias' binky. It was so cute to watch the two of them with each other.
I smiled when I called my kids from Utah and they wanted to talk to Matthias. As I stood in Nielsen's frozen custard in St. George with my baby in my arms and the cell phone at his ear I couldn't help but smile as I wondered what each of my boys was saying to their little brother.
I smiled when I woke this morning and Matthias pooped. Hooray for poop.
I smiled when I looked above the bed I'm sleeping in and hanging on the wall is this picture of Christ.
I smiled when I ate a waffle for breakfast and Brick Oven pizza for lunch and Oreo Concrete for dinner. YUM!!
I smiled when I realized this post is ridiculously long and no one will actually read the whole thing but that it will forever be etched in history that my cheeks and face hurt because of the smiles that this week has brought.