Thursday, January 21, 2010

random

To keep my mind of the junk of January I've been filling it with randomness. Today I was thinking I would share these moments that crowd my brain.

Why is it I no longer get everyone's comments in my e-mail inbox?? I want to reply to people's comments and I don't even know people are commenting. What up with dat?

The other day I decided that if I dressed for the weather I wanted I could quite possibly change it to sunny and warm. I pulled out some capri's and a t-shirt and spent the day thinking warm thoughts. It snowed. I'm wondering if I need more people to help?



I have come to the conclusion that if Burger King and Dairy Queen got married they would hold the event at White Castle.


When my Clayton threw up purple pink gunk should I have been more concerned? Maybe I should better watch what he's putting in?


Jillian Michaels and her 30 day crunch are KILLING ME!! I just sent her back to Netflix so someone else can be tortured! Sending her back took some weight off me, I'm sure of it.


Kjel got a new cell phone because his friend was getting a new one and passed his old one down. If Kjel now has a new phone what do we do with the old one? Can I get rid of my cell phone too? Why is it that when you have a cell phone people expect you to answer it.


Maybe we all died a long time ago and we're just wandering around? What if I'm actually dead and I haven't figured it out yet?


If I keep Matthias from eating food will he eventually suck all the weight off? That could be scary if he sucked all my weight off. Maybe I'll start him on some squash? That said, do you think he will stop growing up if I keep pushing him down every time he gets up on his hands and knees?


If I'd known how to be a better liar as a kid I wouldn't have gotten into so much trouble. It's funny that I'm thinking, If only I could have lied better, not thinking, if only I'd been better.



Do kids really think we're that stupid??? Guess so.


If dreams come true why is that I've never shown up to school naked? Not that this is a bad thing but honestly I have that dream once a month you'd think by now I'd have found myself in an awkward situation.


I think I might make some Roman Shades for the kitchen so that when the sun comes back it won't poke it's fingers in my eyes while I eat.



I wonder if my sweet Carsen had a happy birthday this month. I think I'd be happier if I'd gone to her party. I'll have to put it on my list of important things to do in January. Seeing as how that list has nothing on it I should be able to get that checked off.


Maybe I don't have a problem. Maybe the rest of the world is messed up and i'm the only normal one.