Wednesday, January 13, 2010

i can't believe i posted that

I am grumpy and ornery and I want to go back to bed. Such a bad attitude! I spent yesterday cleaning and doing laundry which was actually really nice because I got it all done and out of the way. Today was supposed to be my play day but I've found myself caught up in work and being blah.

I am trying to lose some baby weight. Not that I'm fat it's just I don't fit in my clothes and I don't have the energy that I am used to having. I want to play hard and run again and climb trees (seriously we have a ton of trees and I have not climbed one). I feel like I'm starving even though my gut is plenty filled and really needs nothing. Emotionally I'm starved!

Not that I'm without emotions. If my kids could run away they'd do it. Sadly, for them it's too cold in WI to run away. You'd freeze in 20 minutes. So they've decided to stay in this hell that I've created because at least it is warm... right?

I find myself wondering if it is my anxiety and depression or if I'm just a grump. Does it really matter what the answer to that question is?
Don't call me to try to solve it because I won't answer the stupid phone. I'm supposed to be working and I don't really want to chat anyhow.

Oh, this makes me sound terrible, rude and nasty. So the truth is out! I'm not that magical nice person with constant smiles on her face. Spread the word...