I smiled when Clayton was ordained to the office of a deacon. I smiled again when he passed the sacrament and then gave his first talk in church. I still remember sitting with Kjel and saying, 'one day he'll be old enough to attend to the Priesthood session.' So much for one day.
Reading with Anthony late at night in his bed always brings smiles.
Clayton's team taking 3rd place in the District Math Contest is cause for smiles. And more smiles as I dropped Clayton off to take a nerd test. Love that boy who when I picked him up said, 'I have only two letters to describe it, E and Z.'
I smiled when I peeked my head out the window and saw this creative moment in my driveway. Go Nic and Isaak.
I smiled when Nic came to me to say hello, and he looked like this...
I smiled when I ate ice cream in the sun. I smiled when I took a nap in this same sun.
I smiled when I watched brothers doing this...
When I see these I smile
Years ago a camping trip with my cousin was spent in endless smiles. Each time I see this I smile because I made it while we were camping with Stacie and her kids.
Presents for my birthday and memories to never be forgotten bring me smiles. Isaak gave me 1/4 of a pink eraser and Nic gave me his CTR ring.
I also smiled while I chatted with my nieces, Carsen and Carisa Joy, and listened to Macie play the piano. I smiled when my sweet primary girl gave me a handmade card for my birthday. Smiles for the early morning phone call (earlier for them) with a song sung by the entire Jones family. Unexpected gifts and smiles that arrived all day.
A card in the mail from my Grandfather arriving on the same day as my favorite magazine brings me smiles. Don't forget to look at how he signed it. Since I was a born and before cards in my family are signed with XOXOX, check out what Grandpa wrote...
For my birthday I bought this...
and watching the boys spread some in the yard brings me smiles.
i know there have been other smiles but i'm really tired and the sun isn't shining so i'm going to go to bed.