I smiled when I watched Isaak, Nic, and Matthias play with Hot Wheels cars. They looked cute together.
I smile every time Kjel tells me the reason he's so quiet is because his mother taught him, if he can't say something nice he shouldn't say anything at all. silly boy!
I smiled as Anthony turned 11 and was able to blow out, in one try, every single candle on his cake.
I smiled when I spent my first day as Mom's Taxi service. Saturday was filled with boys needing to be places; primary activity in the morning, Anthony to Joel's house, Clayton to a birthday party, Isaak to a birthday party, drop off books at the library, and a assortment of other errands I'd put off all week long. I was thankful when I did my final trip at 8PM and was able to stay home for the rest of the night.
I smiled when I was driving home from dropping boys off at school and saw a small girl carrying a large snowball. She was taking such care as she brought the snowball to school.
I smile every time Matthias reaches his hands out to me. He knows who I am and sometimes I'm the only one that can comfort him. I feel special.
I smiled when I finally successfully made tofu. I've worked with tofu many times and each time I have walked away having failed. This time... delicious! I did it. I LOVE TOFUUUUUU (said KungFu Panda style).
Pictures of Matthias bring smiles, after the tears of realizing how grown up he is.
I smiled when Clayton and I spent Friday together. He had the day off so it was just he, me and baby. I almost beat Clayton at chess. I've never almost beat him. BIG smiles.
Seeing Nic singing his heart out at the 2nd/3rd grade music night brings smiles.
Every time I see these paper airplanes stuck in our second story window I smile. I love that the boys make them. I love that they fly them all over the house. I love that the planes are stuck.
Clayton designing this contraption to get the airplanes down brought me smiles. It's a Nerf gun turned into a harpoon.
Although the concept and idea are great the planes are, thankfully, still in my windowsill.
I smiled when Isaak was chosen as Star Student of the week. Hooray!
Cara told us about this great instrument program that is online, Smartmusic.com. We signed Anthony up and the microphone and program arrived this week. I smiled when Anthony completed one of the pieces perfectly. Way to go Anthony.
I smiled when I came up with some ideas to supplement what the boys are learning at school. Earlier in the week I talked about home schooling. I still very much believe that home schooling can be a good thing, I just also realize that right now it's not what my kids need. I just need to add to what they're learning. SMILES for revelation.
I smiled when Isaak was chosen as Star Student of the week. Hooray!
Cara told us about this great instrument program that is online, Smartmusic.com. We signed Anthony up and the microphone and program arrived this week. I smiled when Anthony completed one of the pieces perfectly. Way to go Anthony.
I smiled when I came up with some ideas to supplement what the boys are learning at school. Earlier in the week I talked about home schooling. I still very much believe that home schooling can be a good thing, I just also realize that right now it's not what my kids need. I just need to add to what they're learning. SMILES for revelation.
