Gorgeous weather all week long brings smiles as I sit in the sunshine that pours through the windows in my home.
I smiled as I sat with the boys teachers. I've had a bad attitude about the schooling here. After thinking about my sons education and thinking about the plant in my house that is dying I've decided that I need to change my thinking. There are great opportunities for my boys education in Kenosha. I could only smile as I listened to these teachers who KNOW my boys. My sons have teachers who are devoted to teaching. I am blessed.
I smiled when I saw this hand print.
The Scout Blue and Gold Banquet meant smiles for me. It was done in a simple fashion (LOVE THAT) and the boys had a great time. I smiled as I tackled Anthony with a kiss after he received his awards.
This blanket always brings me smiles. My good friend Katie made if for Matthias. Not only is she a beautiful "blanket maker of yarn," but she is also a beautiful person.
I smiled when I pee'd on a stick. The stick shared with me two negative signs. Not that a positive sign wouldn't be incredible but I really liked seeing two negatives.
I used the above opportunity to torture the cute hubby with some illusive text messages. I did finally share with him the result. I then received this text message.
"I'm ignoring you: If you have received this message it is because you have recently annoyed me. Please correct this issue as promptly as possible and resend your message."
SMILES because this guy cracks me up!
Matthias getting into the scouting festivities brings me smiles.
A girls night out that led to painted toe's is definitely worthy of smiles.
Here are mine and baby's toes.
Smiles for brothers who love each other.
Pulling up to higher places because this kid has to keep up with the others... smiles.
Sleeping so sound and leaving the mark of drool. Smiles for being just like me.
A delicious meal that EVERY single member of the family ate and loved. SMILES
A final mouth full of candy... smile.
Smiles for being able to pay for Clayton to have a beautiful smile.
Animals that are coming out of hiding. Love my bunnies and squirrels.
A safe spot to sleep... smiles.
I smiled when I had to use this in the car so that I could see as I drove. hooray for SUN
I've loved the moment each of my boys has learned their first word; Da-da. How sweet.
Do you know what is even sweeter?
This first word from Matthias.
Do you know what is even sweeter?
This first word from Matthias.

