A visitor always brings smiles. Kjel's mom has been with us since Tuesday. We've had a great time. It's wonderful to spend time with the woman who made my husband who he is today. Thanks!
Smiles for the car wash i got down by the lake. Windy days make for gorgeous waves and free car washes if you're in the right place at the right time.
Isaak playing drums brings me smiles. I love drums. I love drum circles. I love the sound of the pounding and the way it takes me and transports my soul. SMILES
Smiles when I ran one mile, no breaks. I did it. If you can run one mile, you can run two!
Clayton has brought smiles this week. Smiles for his cool reading club t-shirt
it reads, "Outside of a dog a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
I smiled when he and I took a special trip to his favorite store.
Smiles when his test scores arrived in the mail which lead to us taking this trip. Clayton took the NUMATS test. He scored extremely well. Way to go!!
Smiles when we watched Clayton being recognized for his participation in the Math team and placing third.
Ever since I started taking children to the doctors I've wanted to use the otoscope and see what the inside of an ear looks like. I've sat in silence while my mind has challenged me to ask the doc to give me a chance with the magical lighted tool of joy. I've always remained in silence fearing that it would be inappropriate for me to make such a request. A visit to the doc this week brought me smiles.
Anthony has a perforation in his ear and we were trying to make some decisions about what needed to or didn't need to be done. At his appointment doc asked me if I wanted to see the perforation. Are you kidding! I jumped out of my seat as if he'd offered me a trip to Cancun. BooYah, Smiles for Anthony because I got to see the hole in his ear. The hole in is inner ear!
Smiles brought to me by Isaak and Nic when they dragged me out of the house to show me the street sign that had fallen down. I've always wanted to see one of those up close. And then as I left the house one day I saw they had added to the rocks on our home.
look closely
Introducing Matthias to our friendly neighborhood fowls brings me smiles.
ps... two little pokies on bottom gums brings me smiles for now.
ouchies later
A dream this week about tending my sister's kids brought me smiles. I'd love for my sisters to live close enough that it would make sense for me to tend their kids. (don't feel left out Kat, you could come over and I'd tend you.)
Yeast that I didn't kill...... oh ya baby, BIG SMILES
Smiles for a conversation with my adopted sister. Not a long conversation but one that when it ends you just know why you love her and her family. Love shout out to Peter and Adi and all their cute kiddos. We LOVE YOU!!