Watching my kiddo's play Red Rover for over 45 minutes with the Smith kids and several kids in their neighborhood.... oh ya baby, SMILES.
A trip to finally show my kids the Chicago temple.... smiles
Months ago I entered a drawing for a gift certificate to the LDS bookstore near the temple. My name was pulled and I've been carting that gift certificate around with me. The day we visited the temple I took the kids to the book store. This is what we found.
so we came home and hung it on our wall... sMilEs
Matthias' first Easter egg hunt. Don't you dare touch these eggs, they're MINE!!
I smiled Sunday morning as the family sat around the kitchen table eating cinnamon rolls. We went through what happened each day from Palm Sunday leading up to the resurrection of Christ. (thanks Cara!)
Matthias getting all techy on us... smiles
Just over 12 years ago Kjel went to the Priesthood session of General Conference and I sat at home holding my baby. I remember with such distinction looking into Clayton's eyes and telling him that one day he would join his father. Last night he did. That's a smile!
Nicholas is always searching for treasures. I love to see what he has found, as long as it doesn't end up in my washing machine. Smiles for finding treasures at the temple.
Gorgeous weather.... SMILES... kids playing outside... SMILES... building their own fire (without the fire)... SMILES
Catching the boys playing Twister together, that's a smile. My favorite two calls were Right butt cheek red, and Left foot... broken. Silly boys listening to way too much Brian Regan.
A weekend with NO where to go... I will smile at that and hang on to it until Midnight tonight.
Kjel and I laughing at the name of a medication. SMILE.
Kjel and I laughing at the name of a medication. SMILE.
Catching Matthias trying to raid the pantry. Don't you think he's a little young?
The upcoming week of Spring Break FUN.... SMILES!
Anthony has been learning some origami. Watching he and brothers fold all weekend... Smiles. Check out the boxes... does anyone need a box?
Anthony has been learning some origami. Watching he and brothers fold all weekend... Smiles. Check out the boxes... does anyone need a box?
Little guy climbing like a crazy fool. SMILES!
Saturday night we warned all the kids to stay out of our room Sunday morning. Mom and Dad were sleeping in! Matthias got me out of bed by 4:30 so that changed my plans. Kjel snuggle under the sheets and he got a few more hours of sleeping in. I smiled when he woke up and shared this story with me.
"After you left one of the boys came in and snuggled up next to me and got all comfy. About 5 minutes later I heard him say, Oops, I was supposed to stay out of your room."
Isaak and his snuggles always bring me smiles.