Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday Smiles 4/18

Another Sunday but today was not just Sunday. Today we had Stake Conference and at our Stake Conference was a visitor from Utah. Elder Dallin H. Oaks was at our meeting. How lucky to be in the midst of an apostle. We each had the opportunity to shake his hand. I smiled the minute I saw him.

I smiled when I returned home last night to see Isaak asleep on my bed. Kjel and I left the four oldest boys home alone for about four hours. I loved coming home to the house still standing and my really big little guy asleep on my bed.

I smiled when Nic found a bug on his shirt. The first bug to attach himself this season.

I smiled when Matthias raided the fridge.

I love seeing Isaak helping with work. I smiled when he showed me this...
Isaak and Kjel were doing some work that required looking for studs. Upon searching, Isaak discovered HE is a stud.

I smiled when I saw a UTAH license plate.

This summer Kjel and I will celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary. Saturday we finally bought Kjel this...

15 years of marriage and he finally gets a shelf for the garage. I guess I wanted to make sure he was really committed before I let him move his stuff in.

This is a picture of flowers on a tree that I want in my backyard. I smiled when I saw this Tulip tree. Gorgeous.

Yesterday Nic found an egg laying on the ground. I smiled when he came in to show me.


He wanted to take care of the egg so that the bird would live. I quickly got online and discovered that the baby would not have made it through the fall. I didn't smile when I shared the news with Nic.

I smiled when I found crunchy marshmallows in my pantry. I have not eaten crunchy marshmallows since I left Utah.

Last Sunday Isaak surprised me by getting dressed for church without even being asked. I smiled when he showed me. I then smiled again when he said, "Do I look handsome?"


I smile whenever Kjel wears this shirt.

I don't hamburger cows but he LOVES to hamburger cows.

For years the kids have begged me to buy squirt guns. I've never had any luck finding them for less than $10 and when you multiply that by the number of heads in our house it adds up quick. This year I found a deal and even though it was not really warm enough to squirt each other I let the kids run through one water fill up. SMILES
I SMILE every time this kid sticks out his tongue. He has such a cute little tongue.
My mom bought Matthias some cute clothes. I smiled when I put him in these shorts.
He quickly lived up to the words printed on his shirt. It was that same day when I found him on the stairs climbing up!!!! AHHHHH! Here is a vid of him a few days later.