I have so many smiles from our vacation and so many smiles from prior to and afterward. This post could last FOREVER. We'll take it slow and start with some snippets and then throughout the upcoming week I'll torture you with the rest of the story.
I have pictures in many different places so today's smiles will be the pictures taken with my cell phone.
A few days prior to leaving WI I pulled into my driveway to see this beautiful flower blossoming. I was enchanted by the vibrant color.
Imagine the smile when I pulled into the driveway of my parents home and happened upon this blossom.
Now each time I see my flowers I will think of my mom and dad.
A trip to the temple brought smiles when I could hear
my sister and I were doing work for sisters.
While in Utah we didn't get to see everybody which still makes my heart ache.
We did see many loved ones and I smiled each time we pulled up to their homes. The Jones kids greeted us with a extra surprise and I smiled when we pulled up to this.
There's a funny toilet paper experience that we were able to help my mom with while we were in town. I smiled when on one of our final days I realized we had successfully used all the small rolls and she was now back to a decent TP roll size.
Cooking with my girls is definitely a smile. Love you!!
I smiled when Mike brought me deliciousness in a bun. He didn't want me to miss out on the brat fest everyone was having so he created for me a "broc!"
I smiled as I drank well water from Grandpa Cecil's tap.
Drinking well water floods my mind with childhood
and visits to grandparents.
bliss
I smiled the entire time we did Girls night. It's become a sort of tradition that when the family is together the girls spend an evening doing hair, make-up, creating a craft, snacking and having fun. My nieces brought out some serious beauty in me! I'll add those pictures later. I smiled when I saw all their tiara's, they made, hanging on moms fridge.
Watching this girl eat a Creamie is definitely a smile.
She takes her food seriously. I think we're related!
This little cutie also talked up a storm while we were together.
My favorite phrase of hers was, 'all a buddies.'
For example, 'Where are all a buddies?' or 'All a buddies are outside.'
I smiled as my heart quickened when we got closer
to my Aunt's house and the Steel Days parade.
This parade is a small hometown parade
but the memories that come with it are magic.
Just being in Aunt Pennies yard brings me happiness.
I wish I could remember what my dad said that had me laughing and smiling. I can't come up with it but I clicked this picture because dad used his quick wit and I smiled.
More smiles to come.









